“the besy Indian in town” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 233 Restaurants in Tauranga
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
tauranga
“the besy Indian in town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Pradid and his lovely wife ensure you are welcomed on arrival and look after you well
the food is always excellent my favourite and I dont need to ask is the Beef Madrass the chicken with corriander and mint entree is outstanding well cooked and soooo tasty
well done team

Visited June 2013

“Friendly & Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

We went for dinner based on the reviews here on TA and expected it to be very expensive but quite the opposite was true. At $30 each for the "banquet" we enjoyed 3 entrees and 4 delicious curries. The owner Pradeep made himself known to us and I inquired if the restaurant had changed hands recently (saw this on an earlier review on TA) and this certainly is not the case. At the end of the meal he gave us 2 complimentary old tawny ports and he came over with an old diary for us to record our birthdays and addresses in - so he can send out our complimentary meal on your birthday vouchers. A most enjoyable evening and we wish Pradeep every success he deserves in his business. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hot Indian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you like a good curry, then you will like Talk of India. A chance visit - and I found one o the best curry houses I've been to, since I left England.

Visited May 2013
“best part of the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have been once before but this time we were very late after a fairly sad and difficult day.The owner welcomed us with a smile and we really appreciated the meal,although I suspect they were just about to close. Service was good,friendly, helpful and we really enjoyed the meal. The food was delicious and served promptly. At the end of the meal the owner brought us a glass of special port on the house.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

When I viewed the menu, I was concerned that the prices were a bit steep, but after eating the food, I was happy with the food and thought it good value for the money.

Visited April 2013