A great location on the waterfront.
I've stayed here many times and this visit rates well. The restaurant has a good standard of evening meals and breakfast.
But: when booking ask for the waterside rooms, the rooms on the road side have a busy road and the railway feeding into the port of Tauranga - very noisy.
Otherwise well worth staying here
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga Hotel Tauranga
- The Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga Hotel
- Sebel Trinity Wharf Tauranga
- Sebel Trinity Wharf Hotel Tauranga
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An urban retreat that reaches out to the ever-changing waters of the Tauranga Harbourand captures the very essence of New Zealand hospitality. This is a truly unique hotel located on and over the waters edge.Situated on the Pacific Coast Highway, in the sunny Bay of Plenty Region, Trinity Wharf Tauranga is surrounded by a diverse range of leisure and entertainment activities. It is essentially a gathering place – be it to ‘gather yourself’ or to gather with others. A place where you can be as active, or as restful as you like.AccommodationArchitecturally designed across three central piers, Trinity Wharf Tauranga presents 121 well appointed guestrooms, of which 60 can accommodate twin share options for group travel or wedding guests. Two Bedroom Apartment options with fully equipped kitchen, laundry and spacious lounge/ dining areas make for an excellent family haven. Premium Water View Spa Guestrooms and the Trinity Wharf Suite provide spectacular harbour views, balconies on or over the water and offer luxurious spa baths – perfect for a special leisure escape. EventsFive versatile event venues provide excellent options for in-house residential conferences or special occasions. The Trinity Wharf Rooms (with capacity for up to 350 guests) have direct access to the hotel pontoon, enabling event guests to easily make their way to a boat transfer or an awaiting helicopter. For more intimate cocktail gatherings, product launches or corporate meetings, thePool House Rooms (capacity for up to 80 guests) open on to the infinity edge pool and the refreshing harbour views beyond.Lounge & DiningHalo Lounge and Dining serves a fantastic array of breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and supper options, as well as a fine cup of espresso, cocktails and an excellent wine selection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Trinity Wharf Tauranga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.