“great fun” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and visit the home of blokart and have a blast on the land sailing machine, which has taken the world by storm. Super easy to use and great fun, these machines are awesome when the wind blows. We also have our Electric Drift karts, these three-wheeled machines are designed to get you as sideways as you can! Designed in the Bay you no longer need to rely on the wind! Kiosk and BBQ Available for hire - great for a Staff Function, Stag and Hen do's, birthday parties, or just an afternoon of fun! Bookings essential. Minimum age 8 years old.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Tauranga, New Zealand
7 attraction reviews
“great fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We enjoyed this as a family activity and had great fun zooming around the track racing each other. A great way to have some laughs together

Visited August 2012

Katikati, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
“Awesome fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I was a bit apprehensive about doing blokarting...before...I did it. It turned out to be the most FUN
activity I've done for a long time.
Great value for money at $30 for 30 minutes.
I WILL be back.

Visited April 2013
Shanklin, United Kingdom
19 attraction reviews
“SO much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I would do this over and over again if I could! It was really easy to get the hang of, and once I was off, that was it! The venue is well looked after, the staff are friendly and helpful, and the equipment is all in great condition. Anyone can do it, young or old - and I highly recommend they do!

Visited April 2013
Sydney, Australia
17 attraction reviews
“Good fun and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Lots of fun! We had some good winds when we went and thankfully we didn't stack it. Very reasonable entertainment for NZ$30.00. Wish I had paid more attention to the camera when they were taking photos for Facebook.

Visited March 2013
Eagle River, Alaska, United States
6 attraction reviews
“Fun in the sun.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Everyone having a great time. Family friendly and very clean. This stop was an unexpected pleasure and is well worth checking out.

Visited January 2013