“Fantastic Stay & Service” 5 of 5 stars

City Suites
and 1 more site!
You added City Suites to your Saves list
City Suites
32 Cameron Road, Tauranga 3001, New Zealand (Formerly Puriri Park Boutique Hotel)   |
Ranked #3 of 58 Hotels in Tauranga
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Fantastic Stay & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I was very pleased with my stay here - we also had a conference in their facilities - excellent service and wonderful facilities.

The room was very tidy and welcoming - I highly recommend this accommodation. The service was wonderul and went out of their way to make sure that we had all we needed.

Will be staying here again and will be holding more workshops/conferences too.

Thank you for such a wonderful stay - see you next time!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Hotel_Armitage, Manager at City Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed both your accommodation and also our new conference facilities, and that you received excellent service in both areas. We look forward to welcoming you again for your next workshop meeting or even a leisure trip to Tauranga.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

I found City Suites through a very quick Google search so I didn't know much going in. My main requirement was being close to the city where I was working.

I'm really happy I found this place, my room was large, very clean and airconditioned which was a plus as it's getting warm in the evenings as we get into summer.

The hotel hosts were super friendly, they moved things around for me so I could stay an extra night, arranged my taxi and gave me directions all with a smile! I would definitely stay again and recommend to others.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review. Our main aim is to make guests feel as if there are at a home away from home at City Suites, so we are so pleased that you found our service to be super friendly, and our rooms, spacious and clean. Thank you once again and we look forward to hosting you again next time you are in town.
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We found this place by accident when another property was full. We were so glad that we did. We were quickly accommodated with a clean, spacious fantastic room with a full kitchen and hot tub, given great local restaurant recommendations and just offered all round great service. Makes travelling with a five year old very very easy. We will be back to this place on a regular basis no doubt. Free parking, free wifi. Great job City Suites.

Room Tip: The one bedroom with a hot tub was exceptional and worth every penny.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Hotel_Armitage, Manager at City Suites, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Thank you for your amazing review! We are so glad that you found us! Thank you for your comments on your room, the spa bath really does give your stay something extra. We are so happy that you found our staff to be so helpful and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Great place to stay. Nice rooms. Great facilities. Really helpful friendly people. Will stay again. The conference we arranged was a a success thanks to the efforts of the City Suites people and facilities. Nothing was too difficult. Great food and service.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your lovely review. It was great to hear that you enjoyed our facilities, particularly our conference room and breakout area. We are so glad that you found our staff to be so friendly and helpful, and that the conference food was enjoyed by all. We look forward to welcoming you back for another conference and stay.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised that the cheaper room I had chosen was still equiped with aircon, a DVD player for the large plasma TV and a microwave oven to compliment the two gang electric hob. Of course there was also the usual steam iron and ironing board, the fridge, storage furniture and a selection of pillows for the comfortable bed. There was a witing table with two chairs and even a comfortable chair from which to watch TV. The room is on the 2nd floor and has a balcony and an ensuite with good hot water pressure.
I only met one staff member but she was most pleasant and very helpful.
As my work takes me to Tauranga from time to time, I look forward to staying at City Suites again and I strongly recommend anyone to stay there too.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 19 and didn't use the little swimming pool or the restaurant.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed our facilities and found our staff to be so pleasant. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to welcome you back again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed here for work purposes and was very impressed. Fantastic helpful staff, who were also happy to help with printing or copying needs. Wonderfully spacious rooms with all the facilities your could possibly need. Very large comfy bed, and great heating and cooling options. Free wifi which is fantastic, and plenty of Sky tv chanels to flick through. Nice and quiet too. I didn't get to check out the swimming pool, but hopefully next time. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your lovely review. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and we are so glad that you enjoyed our facilities, including free wifi and SKY Guest Select. Hopefully the next time you stay with us, you will have time to have a dip in our pool! We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have stayed here quite a few times, and are always happy to return for the friendliness, helpfulness, especially this recent visit, the sunny balcony, comfortable room and bed, well appointed kitchenette and roomy bathroom. These, plus the central location within walking distance of cafes and restaurants, and easy access to most of Tauranga and the Mount, make it hard to beat.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your lovely review. We are so pleased that you enjoy staying with us each time you are in Tauranga. We are glad that you find our hotel so comfortable and our staff so friendly and helpful. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in town.

Been to City Suites? Share your experiences!