I stayed in one of the studio units for 2 weeks over the Christmas holidays. It was the unit with 2 beds so I also had a friend to stay on several nights and it was spacious enough for the 2 of us. Very clean and comfortable with a good little kitchen where I cooked a lot of meals. They also gave me a BBQ to use outside my unit 1 night- great. The standout is the quality of hospitality and service. Very friendly owners and staff and always willing to help with advice about local activities. Great location next to the lake. I will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cascades Hotel Taupo
- Comfort Inn Cascades Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfort Inn Cascades is proud to belong to the Choice Hotel Group. We accept Flybuys, Choice Privileges, Air New Zealand Airpoints, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Velocity. Stunning quiet location on the shores of Lake Taupo. Direct access to walk/cycle way (no roads to cross). Lakeside apartment for views and total rest and relaxation, studio units with some lake views, family rooms sleep up to 6 people and some have two bathrooms and 2 LCD TV's and/or a ensuite 2nd toilet. Heated outdoor pool, spa pool, Springfree trampoline, children's playhut, SKY TV, free wireless internet, cooked or continental breakfast available. Clean, warm, affordable and friendly accommodation. Small pets by arrangement. Lots of free parking for boats, trailers etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Comfort Inn Cascades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.