Saw the "$99 special" board outside, asked to look at a room and decided to stay. A Sunday night, apparently only 4 bookings so only one staff member on duty - receptionist and barman and waitress, she did a great job of them all. Bedroom a little tired, but bathroom had been refurbished and there was a large flatscreen TV. Very quiet, didn't even hear the building site next door when they started up on Monday morning. Dinner - 50% off price of second meal - was really very good. 1 min walk to lakefront and a lovely walk.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel Taupo
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeland Resort is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake and world renowned for its trout fishing and scenery.Set amidst 2.8 acres of landscaped grounds, complete with 64 well equipped studio units, with 42 plasma flat screen TV, tennis court, outdoor seasonal swimming pool, 2 private indoor spa pools, guest laundry facilities, ample off-street parking, 2 conference rooms and the Lakeland Bar and Brasserie.Lakeland Resort offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation, superb conference and function facilities with The Lakeland Bar & Brasserie serving divine cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Lakeland Resort Taupo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.