Room 19. 2nd floor great view of the lake just a studio but worth the 100 odd bucks paid.
Basic room with bed, mini fridge, coffee etc.
The reception service was top notch the lovely lady even hunted down a couple of ice buckets for us to take back to the room.
The highlight had to be the breakfast, basic spread but the freshness and attention to detail enhanced the whole breakfast experience.
The only minor gripes was breakfast there is a step that will kill you if you arent watching from the breakfast area to dining area. I missed my Mocha, there was only basic coffee. And the shower you have to put the bath mat down in the tub otherwise that will kill you to, just about broke my neck. Super market is back in town & is still a small drive into town.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel Taupo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeland Resort is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake and world renowned for its trout fishing and scenery.Set amidst 2.8 acres of landscaped grounds, complete with 64 well equipped studio units, with 42 plasma flat screen TV, tennis court, outdoor seasonal swimming pool, 2 private indoor spa pools, guest laundry facilities, ample off-street parking, 2 conference rooms and the Lakeland Bar and Brasserie.Lakeland Resort offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation, superb conference and function facilities with The Lakeland Bar & Brasserie serving divine cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Lakeland Resort Taupo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.