The rooms were basic, and the shower was pretty dodgy. We ended up having to change rooms because the shower didn't drain.
Other than that, the night we spent in Taupo was extremely fun.
Can't say much about the hotel since we didn't spend alot of time there, but the rooms are fine if you're just looking for somewhere to crash.
Breakfast was pretty good too, and the views from the hotel are amazing.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel Taupo
- Lakeland Resort Taupo Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakeland Resort is situated on the beautiful shores of Lake Taupo, New Zealand's largest lake and world renowned for its trout fishing and scenery.Set amidst 2.8 acres of landscaped grounds, complete with 64 well equipped studio units, with 42 plasma flat screen TV, tennis court, outdoor seasonal swimming pool, 2 private indoor spa pools, guest laundry facilities, ample off-street parking, 2 conference rooms and the Lakeland Bar and Brasserie.Lakeland Resort offers relaxing and comfortable accommodation, superb conference and function facilities with The Lakeland Bar & Brasserie serving divine cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Lakeland Resort Taupo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.