“Just stopped for coffee” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
National Park Village, New Zealand
“Just stopped for coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

Myself and a colleague stopped here on our way to a business meeting. We only had coffee which was a decent mocha, though my colleague was slightly less impressed with her flat white (served in a tulip cup which I don't agree with myself).

The cabinet food and salads looked impressive and it's nice to see a specialty store that offers cheeses/jams/oils ect.

I have eaten here once before a few years ago, and I remeber it being nice

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A must to visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Dined here on 30th April lovely atmosphere Italian operatic music (my favorite) devine dinner a must to visit

Wellington, New Zealand
“great as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Always head to Salute when me and my partner are in town. The Turkish chicken and Ruben sandwich are by far our favorites, always consistent..

Auckland Region, New Zealand
“OUTSTANDING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

My family and i were driving through Taupo and decided to stop for a bite to eat. We came across this wee gem! Food was absolutely outstanding!! Delicious fresh to die for savoury muffins...Pumpkin coconut and chili soup and the hock and eggs were heaven! We will definitely be telling our friends and family to go there!! Great job guys!!!

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Nightmare”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We came into what looked like a beautiful cafe - when ordering we where told there was a 35 min wait - no problem. Food arrives 3 Tuscan Baked Beans - homemade beans, bacon toast and poached egg. Bacon black and eggs rock hard. Speak to waitress and "she knows nothing about eggs! So send 2 back. New meals brought - look better but guess what - no cutlery to eat it with! Oh by the way food just thrown in table not given to the person whose meal it was. Looks like we won't be back again!