“Must go!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 57 Activities in Taupo
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine yourself on an adventurous journey 15,000 feet above the spectacular Lake Taupo region with majestic views over Tongariro National Park and from East to West coast. Experience one minute in freefall and reach speeds of up to 200kmph. As a QUALMARKED activity, safety is our number one priority. Our fully experience multi lingual tandem masters will take you on the ride of your life. With all this in mind we are the obvious choice.
11 attraction reviews
“Must go!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2014 NEW

This is a must go activity for me. Firstly, its something not available everywhere and thus is a special opportunity for those who do not have this activity in their country. Secondly, its safe and the instructors are funny, allowing you to enjoy the skydive. Its really super fun but the only thing that may prevent people from going is the hefty price. However, if you can afford it, its really worth the money!!

Tel Aviv, Israel
7 attraction reviews
“A MUST”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2014

stop reading reviews and run to the place to skydive :-). 15,000 feet dive is highly recommended. The place feels very professional all around. Will keep you smiling for hours.

TaupoTandemSkydiving, Director of Sales at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this review, 1 week ago
So happy you had a great time with us! Thanks for your review!
“A W E S O M E”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2014

I arrived in Taupo and wanted to jump ASAP. One hour later I was sitting in the plane! Nice weather!

I really enjoyed my time with the TTS-Team. They are all awesome.
I did my first skydive here and I felt safe with my Instructor. Awesome feeling.
I totally enjoyed the first jump and did another one directly after. Two times 15.000ft and I think I would do it all day long if I had the money to.

Thanks for that guys!
You are awesome!

TaupoTandemSkydiving, Director of Sales at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Awesome thanks for the review Kevin! You'll have to come back and learn one day!
Jakarta, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
“greatest experience ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2014

Did a lot of activities in New Zealand, but this one this the most amazing!

when i planned my trip for NZ, I know i have to skydive, but i didn't know where.
and my choice was right.
I took the 15000ft jump, as you should too. Because after you're out of the plane, it takes few second to get the hang of it, and to fully enjoy the fall.
I got 2 Rob to watch over me, the tandem master and the photographer. so during the flight i feel no fear at all, only excitement.

If you're driving, spare a bit more time. some of the guys who jumped with me got dizzy after the jump. You can also use those extra time to explore surrounding area, as the Lake Taupo offers quite a view to relax, especially after you just literally fell from the sky

Visited October 2014
TaupoTandemSkydiving, Director of Sales at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Awesome that you enjoyed it! Thanks for the review!
Wellington, New Zealand
“Incredible experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2014

This was my first skydive and I am so glad I chose to do it with Taupo Tandem Skydiving! The staff were so friendly and made me feel really comfortable in a nerve-racking situation. They talk you through putting the harness on and make sure you feel safe. We were luck to get beautiful weather and the view was amazing. I did the 12,000 ft jump and would definitely do the 15,000 ft jump next time. I got the handycam video from my jump which I was really impressed with - definitely worth the extra money. Overall I would recommend this to anyone. Fantastic experience!!

Visited August 2014
TaupoTandemSkydiving, Director of Sales at Taupo Tandem Skydiving, responded to this review, November 12, 2014
Great to hear that you had an awesome experience with us! Thanks for taking the time to post this review!

Cheers, Holly @ TTS