“Cheap & tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #69 of 109 Restaurants in New Plymouth
Cuisines: Thai
“Cheap & tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Needed to very quick meal before an event. Basic presentation of food selection (photos and numbers on the wall) but don't let that put you off - this place meets the needs of if your in a hurray and just want a very quick meal, don't over look it. The green curry was very tasty, so give it a go. I wouldn't take friends there to relax and dine, but it has a place in the market all the same.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

levin
“Great value, taste and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

After reading some reviews we decided to give this place a go. The food was well priced,tasted great, our meal was served to us within 10minutes and the service was friendly and efficient. We would definitely go again.

Visited January 2014
“Continuely Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

For a quick meal this place has surely gotta be the best place in town...what you order from the picture on the wall is what you get, we visit about once a week and have been for 2 years, they know what we all like and even though the children won't eat Thai they provide a plate for their sandwiches that we bring...their Pad Thai/Chilli Chicken and Garlic Pork are Mmmmmmm

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Green curry everyday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The servers don't speak English well and don't seem to know the work Gluten at all. I have tried but failed. I have given up. I eat at this place at least once a week. No matter what time I go there or what day, the same lady is behind the counter. She knows that I want Green Curry with pork, medium. She knows how much it will be before hitting the cash register. She knows that I will pay with EFTPOS. I am sure that some of their other food is gluten free as well but until I find someone there that knows what I am saying, I will have green curry everyday.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“Tasty well priced quick food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love this place, they do the BEST laska in town!!! Wonton soups are pretty good too. Great prices, foods quick nothing overly flash, you get what you pay for.

• Visited February 2013