“Great fun for the whole family.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 56 activities in Rotorua
Type: Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for something totally different? Enjoy taking part in first class, pulse-racing, adrenaline pumping adventure activities to drive you to the absolute limit? You have found it! Off Road NZ offers awesome off road 4WD adventures and entertainment for adrenaline junkies, thrill seekers, vehicle enthusiasts, couples and groups of friends. What we present is unique, fast, fun and above all absolutely safe. We operate every day. All wet weather gear and protective equipment is provided.
Queensland
“Great fun for the whole family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2009

We had a few hours to spare and were thankful that we made the effort to drive a little further to this attraction. We were warmly welcomed and shown all the adventures available. Our guide was wonderful and the kids loved the Monster Truck ride which was at times hair raising for me but "awesome" for my husband and kids. We then moved onto the guided 4 wheel drive course which was the highlight for me. My husband and I were able to swap over at certain parts so we both got to experience the course and our guide (I think his name was Colin) either walked alongside or used a 2 way radio to keep us on track. There were a few jaw dropping moments that we are still talking about!
My husband and sons had go at clay shooting which they enjoyed and they also had a go at driving a racing cart very fast around a purpose built track.
We had a fantastic time and would go back again if we had a chance. The staff on the day were very helpful and friendly and it was great to be able to do it all as a family. I hear they are popular with the locals using it as a staff function venue. They were also in the process of building a huge kart track.