“yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #87 of 152 Restaurants in Rotorua
wellington
“yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

service was great, and food was complete satisfaction and cheap, the waiter even served us tea (which we didnt order) definetly going back

Visited September 2012

Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“My meal was free but I still would not eat there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

This restaurant is a disgrace to Asian food, Rotorua and New Zealand in my opinion.

The exterior gives the impression that it is about to close or be demolished, walk through the door and the rank smell of dampness hits you like a bomb shell. I have not eaten here even tho I could have for free as part of my tour, the above put me off before I got as far as the dinning hall.

Not sure why I have even done this review as I am sure any sane person would not go in after seeing the exterior. None of my fellow drivers will eat here.

• Visited January 2012