Stayed for two nights and were very pleased with what we got for our money. Very clean hostel- rooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Great reception service- very knowledgable and happy to help everyone. Walkable to town centre and the free geothermal park. If you have a car (there's plenty of free parking outside the hostel) it's a very short drive to activities 'out of town' like mountain biking in the Whakarewarewa forest, the skyline luge and the Polynesian Spas (although you could walk here too). Highly recommend this place.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.