This hostel is a little bit more expensive than a few others but worth every penny! Me and my boyfriend stayed a few nights in Jan and stayed in a private room (60dollars a room).
Toilets/showers very clean and lots of them.
Room a nice size and clean towels each day.
Wifi is brilliant.
Kitchen is huge and lots of space for food etc.
Overall, everything at this hostel was perfect and quiet... Nice break for us after being on the kiwi bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to YHA Rotorua, a purpose built backpacker hostel in the central city for your complete Rotorua experience. Rotorua’s finest lodge, YHA Rotorua offers budget backpacker accommodation right beside Kuirau Park, Rotorua’s free geothermal attraction, and only two minutes walk from shops, cafes, restaurants and beautiful Lake Rotorua. There is a wide range of backpacker accommodation to choose from: 4 bed share rooms, 6 bed bunk rooms, triple room, standard double rooms, twin/double ensuite rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your YHA Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Yha Treks Backpackers Rotorua
- Yha Treks Backpackers Hotel Rotorua