“fantastic array of ice creams” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #48 of 146 restaurants in Rotorua
Cuisines: Ice Cream
suffolk england
“fantastic array of ice creams”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Full of locals so that was a good sign so we had a couple of sugar scoop doubles in kiwi fruit and mango Quite exotic

Visited October 2013

75% Recommend
Rotorua
“Over Priced and Certainly Disapointing Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We arrived to thee line going out the door (which was an illusion) it was going out the door because the one and only eftpos machine is by the door and 90% of people were paying by eftpos!. Once we figured out that we could go in the girls working there have absolutely NO SYSTEM to serve their customers!! I actually asked one of the other servers "where do you have to stand to be served!!?? - her reply "We just go where we want!??" ??? Once I had been by passed twice by people who had walked AFTER ME, my sister noticed two young girls walked straight in to one of their friends who was serving and the server didnt even acknowlede me and my two children who had been waiting well before them. My sister spoke up and said "excuse me, my sister has been waiting here before them" ...their faces (including the servers) was actually one of **how dare you interupt my conversation!!!** The server served us well enough as we had gotten to that point of fustration and paid $18+ for three items...a waffle cone, shake and sundae...CRAZY! Will not be back there again and will defer people away from it...Im a local and I love to promote our businesses...Not this one! Blaaah! Really low class of serves.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“The grand kids enjoyed the ice creams after their pony rides.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Handily located at the corner of the Lake Rotorua park,Lady Jane's has a good range of ices to suit most wallets.We sat at the tables outside and watched the youngsters over in the ice-skating rink.I thought the service was good considering the shop was very busy.
Nice ice cream.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Over priced”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

- Ice cream isn't any better than Tip Top, staff aren't happy or friendly.

+ Wide range of flavours.

Overall: Drive the extra hour to Copenhagen Cones in the Mount - well worth it!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Plymouth, New Zealand
“Avg icecream shop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My first impression was that girl serving didnt enjoy her job! I was expecting so much but just the same old icecream but more expensive. Nothing exciting about it really.

• Visited August 2013