Excellent site right next to Whaka village and the Te-Puia geysers - make sure you get a room with this view! The all-pervading smell of sulphur in Rotorua takes some getting used to, but it didn't penetrate into our clean and spacious room. We skipped breakfast both mornings as there were hordes of Asian tourists in the queues, and their buses tended to clog up the entrance to the carpark. If you have the choice, spend your money with the maoris in Whaka village rather than at the over-commecialized and overly expensive Te-Puia.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Rotorua Hotel Rotorua
- Holiday Inn Rotorua Hotel
- Heritage Hotel Rotorua
- Rotorua Heritage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Rotorua is set amongst Rotorua’s stunning natural environment, only steps away from the Whakarewarewa Thermal reserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Rotorua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.