Love it when you rock up to the reception to check-in and are told we been upgraded to an executive suite. Finally my Accor membership paid dividends. The suite itself was great - on the top floor over two levels with the best views out onto the lake. Very spacious rooms, Bath fit for royalty and excellent amenities. Room service was prompt and the food was great.
The only downside to our visit was finding a place to park as there happened to be a convention at that time. Had to park on the streets the second day of our stay.
Having said that, we tremendously enjoyed our stay and will definitely stay there again if we are to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Rotorua Lakeside Hotel
- Novotel Rotorua Lakeside Hotel Rotorua
- Accor Rotorua Lakeside
- Novotel Rotorua
- Rotorua Novotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Rotorua Lakeside is the leading 4 star hotel located on the shores of Lake Rotorua. The resort features an indoor spa and fitness centre, offering geothermally heated pools, A Cafe, restaurant and bar, Complimentry carparking and a convention centre for up to 500 people. Guests can enjoy nightly performances at our Maori cultural centre, or make the most of nearby attractions, including water activities on the lake and the famous thermal reserves. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your Novotel Rotorua Lakeside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.