Stayed for two nights as part of a birthday weekend away for my partner. The room was very clean and the queen bed was confortable, and it was excellent value for money. We really liked having our own private hot pool, especially at the end of a hard day mountain biking. The famous redwood mountain bike park is only 5 mins ride away. The only minor gripe is that it is not walkable to the centre of Rotorua, but a cab can sort that out if you want to have a drink or two with your dinner. we'll definitely be staying again sometime soon.
- Also Known As:
- Alpin Motel And Conference Centre Hotel Rotorua
- Alpin Motel And Conference Centre Hotel
- Alpin Motel Rotorua
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private hot tubs with all 40 one bedroom modern apartments. Sauna, bike hire, BBQs. Thermal heating, garden setting, sustainable environmental policies, guest laundry. Relax in the central garden setting, smell the flowers, whistle with the birds. Ask at reception for free and inexpensive things to do, rainy day activities, and best value for money attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Alpin Motel and Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.