“Great food,Great Atmosphere,Awesome staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Tauranga, New Zealand
“Great food,Great Atmosphere,Awesome staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I have been to Hennessys on numerous occasions when in Rotorua with both my partner on our own and with the kids.On every occasion I can honestly say I have never been disappointed with the food and the service, the portions are huge and great value for money. Our last visit was on St Patricks Day, my partner and I were there with another couple and we spent most of the afternoon and the night having a few drinks and a lot of laughs.Although it got extremely busy at night the staff coped brilliantly and were friendly and courteous any time we went to order at the bar.
Reg has sat down with us on several occasions and he has some fabulous stories to tell.I think Hennessys is one of the better Irish bars in New Zealand and as we say in Ireland the Craic is good!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Bexhill-on-Sea
“Nice food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012

We had a lovely meal here. Very good value for money, friendly staff.

Visited April 2012
Alberta
“Great food,great service, good value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We had a great lunch at Hennesy's served up by Reg himself! Best fish and chips ever! John Dory special was exquisite! My husband, the burger connoisseur was hard pressed to finish the giant Hennesy burger! Super beer to top it all off! Thanks Reg!! If we're back in Rotorua, we'll be in!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Howick, New Zealand
“Awesome food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2012

Great food and great service! would definitely recommend! :)

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne, Australia
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Visited Rotorua over the Easter weekend and found this lovely bar. The staff were friendly and the food was AMAZING. I had the fish and chips and was blown away by how soft and tasty it was. My friend had the vegetarian nachos and she loved them, the nachos were so crispy!!! Servings with generous and a few times I thought I might not be able to finish my meal, but it just didn't want to stop. Will definitely return here on our next trip to Rotorua.

Visited April 2012