On arrival we found we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom apartment - lovely surprise. Our room was large and airy, clean and modern with the kitchen extremely well equipped. The furniture was clean and comfortable. The balcony overlooked the pool and had a fantastic view of the Bay of Islands.
The pool was a good size, temperature and was clean with lots of sun loungers. We used the games room ( table tennis, pin-ball, computer, books etc), the play area and trampoline and the wash facilities ( washer and dryer -were good value). The hot tub was relaxing.
The owners arranged our dolphin trip for us and we were collected from the motel.
It was an easy 10minute walk into town ( uphill on the way back) and a quiet location. The supermarket was the opposite end of town so we did drive there but it was not far.
We wish we could have stayed longer than the 2 days we had here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands