Stayed 4 nights in late April and used it as a base for exploring the region. Had a 2 bedroom unit which was very comfortable.
The hosts were very helpful and the facilities were very good. Even had a game of pool and table tennis in the games room.
A bonus was having free wifi as I had to do a bit of computer work.
A nice spot which I would recommend and stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands