We chose this accommodation for the last 3 nights of our 5 week trip to New Zealand. We wanted comfort and specifically a sea view. We decided to spend an extra $20 a night to get a frst floor apartment with balcony. The view was terrific and so was the accommodation. Large, clean, comfortable, and with everything we could have wished for. The host and hostess were charming and helpful. There was a lovely pool and even a spa pool. Also free Wi Fi. We could not really have asked for more. The town, where lots of the boat trips leave from, was only a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Hotel
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.