Have been travelling around the North Island of New Zealand for the last two months and this is the first motel we have found where we do do not have to look out onto a row of cars. Indeed the view is totally different - just looking towards the sea - fantastic.
The accommodation here is perfect, very spacious living area and the bedroom likewise. Unlike other reviewers we enjoyed the walk into town which on the return journey could hardly be described as steep.
Jason, who is in in charge, is such a nice friendly person and very helpful.
We would unquestionably stay here again.
Full marks for such a wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands