If you don't stay here you've missed out big time! We spent the first evening sitting on our balcony 'gobsmacked' at the view and sunset. Fractionally outside Paiha (10 mins downhill - slightly longer coming home!) it is lovely and quiet so a good nights sleep is ensured (only bush behind) We had a large studio that lacked nothing with a separate bedroom with plenty of drawer and wardrobe space so you could properly unpack. There is a lovely swimming pool, hot tub, laundry facilities, games room and plenty car parking. Stacy and Jason were the very best of hosts, we only wish we were likely to be able to stay again. Happy birthday Stacy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands