Due to a forecasted storm, my partner and I had to seek out an alternative venue to our home, for the reception of our imminent wedding. We only had four days to go for the wedding when I desperately contacted proprietors Stacey and Jason for help.
Luckily their conference and function facility was vacant for that date and they immediateley offered us carte blanche access to organise the wedding in their under-cover facilities.
Not only did they go out of their way to accommodate us but they also said that if the storm didn't materialise and we were able to have the wedding in the open at home, then there would be no charge...not even a booking deposit.
We did use Aloha's venue and our caterers were able to switch the planned reception with no hitches. All guests said what a great day it had been and how well The Aloha had rescued the event for us.
Flexibility and customer care are all you can ask for in an hospitality business. Jason and Stacey excell at both. Their easy going management style and 'can do' attitude should bring them well deserved patronage.
Best wishes from Mike and Kerry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A safe family friendly holiday destination. Quiet, relaxing motel accommodation with magic views. Nestled in 2 hectares of landscaped gardens and native bush, away from the noise of Paihia but close enough to enjoy the many beaches, unique activities, shops and cafes Paihia has to offer. Studio, 1 and 2-bedroom fully self-contained apartments are available at Aloha Seaview Resort Motel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aloha Seaview Resort Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Seaview Hotel Paihia
- Aloha Seaview Resort Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands