Recently, my parents, wife and I rented a two bedroom apartment on the 3rd floor. I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say that we had a great stay with no complaints. The apartment spacious, clean, and by modern. The very small downside was the noise from a wedding party who had booked out many of the other rooms, and were loudly the pool, but other than that, it was a very good stay.
- Location, 2min walk from shops, restaurants and cruises (dock)
- Free Parking, underground, with elevator direct to room.
- Sky TV
- Large Kitchen area, very modern with everything you would need...and good quality.
- 2 bathrooms, one for each room
- Clean and Comfortable
- Great service
- View of sea
- Very effect air conditioning
Definitely value for money! I would stay again if I ever find myself in the Bay of Islands again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Waterfront Suites - Heritage Boutique Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Paihia
- The Waterfront Suites - Heritage Boutique Collection Paihia, Bay Of Islands