We stayed for 3 nights in July 2014 having chosen these apartments based on Trip Advisor ratings and we weren't disappointed!
We stayed in Unit 2 (2 bedroom Luxury unit with Spa).
The units are well appointed with full kitchen and laundry facilities, a comfortable King size bed, two TV's, great balcony furniture along with a small spa and of course the amazing view.
The lady at reception was very helpful & friendly (she was covering as the owner was away).
These apartments are not right in town which requires a 15 min walk to the bulk of restaurants/shops and upon your return trip there is a very steep drive leading up to the apartments to negotiate however this needs to be seen as a positive as it gives the property its amazing position and view.
We also had a vehicle and although the turning area could get limited during peak season there is a car park for each unit.
The only downside was the Spa only being a small half size - We had chosen this property because of the spa however it wasn't quite what we pictured. For two tall people we couldn't comfortably use the spa at the same time and had to take turns - we did see the unit next door had a full size spa so would probably check we had the correct room if we booked again.
We would come back however would wait for warmer weather.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands