We stayed for 2 nights in a Studio appt it had a nice outside area with Barbecue and spa tub.
It was allveryclean with plenty of pots pans and cutlery no air con so lucky it wasn't too hot during our stay (there was a fan)
There was no washing machine but the manager offered to do washing for us.
We have no hesitation recommending staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 11 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach, and is a leisurely 10 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture.Eight apartments also include indoor or outdoor spa baths / Jacuzzi's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.