We are Canadian and I work in the travel industry and am well traveled. I try to find places that are good value for your money that are in good locations. Blue Pacific Apartments was exactly the right place to stay in Paihia. The rooms are clean, well appointed and in a perfect location. The location is quiet with only a 10-15 min walk from busy town. It is right across the street from the beautiful sandy beach that is perfect for swimming. We had room 5 which had two bedrooms and a large balcony with table, chairs, BBQ and hot tub. The oceanview from our balcony was spectacular, We stayed 3 nights and wished we could stay longer as there was so much to do. Doug was friendly and helped us plan activities to do while we were there. We enjoyed swimming with wild dolphins, golfing (10 min away), dinner cruise and shopping in town. The other big benefit was the grocery store only 3 minutes away. If you are a couple, single or family you will not be disappointed with this accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 11 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach, and is a leisurely 10 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture.Eight apartments also include indoor or outdoor spa baths / Jacuzzi's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick, Tingo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.