We were assigned this hotel as part of our tour package, and a wonderful surprise indeed. It has been the best ever stay we've had in New Zealand so far. Doug, the manager took the time to show us to our apartment (unit 5), and walk us though the amenities. The views are spectacular. I highly recommend this property.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Hotel Paihia
- Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All 10 Apartments offer spectacular and unrivalled vistas of the Bay of Islands including The Waitangi Treaty Grounds and historic Russell as guests relax and restore in comfort and style.Our exquisite waterfront location overlooks Paihias most popular swimming beach and out to the Pacific ocean, and is a leisurely 12 minute stroll to the centre of Paihia for shopping, cafes, restaurants, and the wharf area for Tours and Cruises.Each of our 1,2, or 3 bedroom Apartments offers a fully equipped luxury Italian styled kitchen and bathroom(s), own laundry (washer and dryer). Flat screen TV's, Sky TV,free Wifi and Broadband. Each has a private balcony with uninterrupted views, and is equipped with a BBQ and outdoor furniture. Four apartments include jacuzzi's outdoor on the balcony with 1 inside and two include spa baths inside their second bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Pacific Apartments Paihia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.