Great location, excellent view. Rooms were spacious and clean.
The only negatives that we found was our package included breakfast on the booking form (on the hotels letterhead) and as it didnt match with what the reception had on file, they decided they didnt want to honour it. Customer service 101 would be to honour it when the customer is in front of you and correct the mistake behind the scenes later on.
We had breakfast at the hotel on one of the mornings we were there (paid seperately) and whilst the restaurant staff were very friendly and accomodating; the food and coffee seemed sub par compared to what else is available down the road, although the portion size was great. This was a shame considering the view from the restaurant was fantastic and it would have otherwise been excellent.
We really enjoyed our stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, expanded again to include a Hair Day Spa, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands