Originally we were only going to stay here for one night because it's not cheap but in the end decided to book for two nights - and were very glad we did. The pool area was lovely and quiet and the pool itself clean, fresh and very inviting. We booked in for spa treatments and highly recommend the reflexology foot massage. There aren't words to describe how amazing I felt afterwards. The breakfasts were excellent, very tasty and great service in the restaurant. Our room was fantastic, very clean and had everything that we could have wanted. The only slight disappointment was when we ordered the meat room service platter, it was okay but I have definitely had a lot better. But as the breakfasts were so good I guess we may have just caught the chefs on a busy night. All in all, we had a wonderful stay here and wouldn't hesitate to go back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel overlooks Paihia's most picturesque beach and is within walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands. Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale, expanded again to include a Hair Day Spa, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands