Third stay at Paihia Beach Resort, bought the kids this time and they lived in the pool. Service as always was first class, all the staff went out of their way to be helpful and generous. We didn't do the hot stone massage this time but have done in the past - brilliant and not to be missed. Well done again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Hotel overlooks Paihia’s most picturesque beach and is in walking distance of Paihia Wharf, the departure point to discover the wonderful Bay of Islands.Located within the Hotel is the chic poolside and ocean view restaurant Puretastes offering only the finest culinary experience. Visit the hotel's award-winning spa, La Spa Naturale expanded again to include a Hair Day Spa, offering first class spa treatments with a uniquely New Zealand flavor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paihia Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Beach Resort And Spa
- Paihia Beach Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Beach Resort & Spa Bay Of Islands