My husband and I stayed for three nights, would have loved to stay longer. The most beautiful view over Paihia, the water and so much green as well. As the motel is a little up the hill (very short trip by car) it is just so quiet and peaceful. We had the best relaxing time.The room was very comfortable and very clean and the owners Norm and Shelagh very friendly and most helpful. We would stay there again and a bit longer next time!
Paihia is a great place to visit, lovely restaurants and a great atmosphere. Woolworth Supermarket close by, which we found very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands