In our two week tour from Wellington to Auckland, Cook's Lookout was without doubt the best accommodation we stayed both in comfort and value for money.
The furnishings were of a very high quality and standard and it was fully and well equipped with everything we might need for a three night stay.
The proprietor had a good knowledge of the area and was most helpful in offering us advice to make the best of our time there.
The view - do not believe what you read or see in photographs - you MUST go and see it for yourself! It changes as you look at it and is a pleasure from the sunrise that comes through the bedroom window throughout the day. So relaxing you just want to sit there all day looking at it!
We run Ferness Cottage a B&B at Loch Ness in Scotland and fully appreciate the hard work that goes into a business such as Cook's Lookout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands