We had 4 nights here at the end of a month travelling around both islands. The views are spectacular and the short drive down to town is no biggie for views like we had. Norm and shelagh are wonderful people, very helpful with advice on what to do, booked our trips, drove us to town for one of them and when we hadn't shown up at the allotted tine, norm drove down t o try and find us! Our 2bedroom room with kitchen was very comfortable, clean and suited us perfectly. We were not expecting mod cons, we were expecting comfort and a view and we were not disappointed. I highly recommend norm and shelagh's cook's lookout.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands