Since the time we entered the motel, there was a warm vibe attached with this place and we knew that we had made a good decision of choosing Cook's Lookout over some of the cheaper options in the town centre. Norm and Shelagh were very welcoming and gave us a room with the best possible view. The motel is located 7 minute drive from the town centre and if you are looking for a quiet ambience in Paihia, look no further. The rooms are placed in a manner that provides a lot of privacy and are quite big and clean. The swimming pool is heated to a warm 38 degrees and the motel provides a complementary wi-fi internet service. During our stay, the hosts was going for a dinner together, and they dropped a note with their numbers in case of any need. I thought it was very thoughtful of them and was quite touched. They were also quite eager to provide any information about Paihia in general and helped us even with our next destination. Thank you for making our stay so comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands