We were delighted with our choice of accommodation which was even better than what the website promised.
Slightly out of town, but only by minutes, and out of the bustle and trafffic noise.
The unit was beautifully clean and very comfortable and all that we needed was there,the guest laundry being a bonus.
Norm and Shelagh are a delightful couple and were very helpful to us in local knowledge and helping us to make the most of our short time in the "Bay". They are great, with nothing being too much trouble.
The view was as promised, and very beautiful, From our bed we could see right down to the water in the distance, and Cook would have seen any shipping from this high vantage point.
We would highly recommend this Motel and would stay again in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands