My wife and I enjoyed our 5 night stay at Cook's Lookout Motel. Norm and Shelagh were very accomodating and helpful with great restaurant and sightseeing suggestions. We had our own car and getting to town for grocery shopping, etc. was convenient and just a few minutes away. The 90 Mile Beach/Cape Reinga and Bay of Islands tours picked us up and dropped us off right outside our suite...very convenient. Overall a great place to spend a few days in the Bay of Islands area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet, spectacular location with Million Dollar Views. Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments all upgraded with new kitchens and bathrooms, most with stunning ocean views. Totally smoke-free property - no smoking in Buildings OR Grounds. Large solar-heated saltwater swimming pool, trampoline, BBQ, guest laundry, tour desk. FREE Wireless broadband internet access to all units. FREE DVD library & Book Exchange. 4 minutes drive to town centre, 3 minutes to beach. Secure parking outside all units. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cook's Lookout Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cook`s Lookout Hotel Paihia
- Cooks Lookout Hotel
- Cooks Lookout Paihia
- Cook's Lookout Motel Paihia, Bay Of Islands