Booked a Premier Room for the New Years period (4 nights) and noticed on the website that it was under new management. The room was clean and tidy and was good value for money. The location is excellent - walking distance to the beach and shops. We took advantage of the special breakfast and dinner menu that they were offering - both were very good. There was friendly front desk and restaurant staff and the hotel had a family vibe to it. We will definitely be staying there again and recommend to others. Only feedback to give to the hotel is to provide a fan or air-con in the room as it gets quite hot on very sunny days :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel which has a 3 Star Plus rating and Enviro Bronze Award. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands