Great location and very friendly staff, I didn't pay full price for the rooms, as got it on a deal but was worth what I paid, don't think I would want to pay full price. The only problem for me was that the bed was a bit hard and there were no bowls, plates or cutlery so was forced to go out for breakfast which is quite pricey around paihia. Over all though its a nice clean place to stay in a fantastic spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium or tan yourself in the sunbed. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands