The hotel stay was fine for what we paid, but i got a bad rash from the spa pool hence my rating. It didn't look clean, but i assumed they must have to test the water and thought i was just being fussy, so we went in it and i had a shower straight afterwards, but still got the rash which a week later is improved but still got a way to go until it's gone. Other than that the room was pleasant but tired. Bathroom in particular is tired and bath has been repaired with putty which looks unsightly. We paid $75 a night and at that price we were more than happy with our stay (other than the spa). Location is good - a short walk to the shops/restaurants. Staff helpful and friendly. We had wifi included in our stay and it worked well. Usually is $5 for 90 minutes.
- Also Known As:
- Paihia Pacific Hotel Paihia
- Paihia Pacific Resort
- Paihia Pacific Hotel
- Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax in the tranquil atmosphere of The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel. Swim in the pool, relax in our spa, enjoy a sauna, work out in our gymnasium or tan yourself in the sunbed. Most of our rooms look over a natural setting of native and subtropical plantings and are available at surprisingly affordable rates. The Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel is located at 27 Kings Road, Paihia, Bay of Islands, New Zealand. It is a short stroll to the ocean and only a 5 minute walk into Paihia town centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Paihia Pacific Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.