After sleeping in a car for a few nights, this place was like a palace! The staff was so friendly and the facilities were amazing. Sure the kitchen was a little on the small side, but it got the job done. The toilets and showers are all BRAND NEW, and they're all individual bathrooms (as in you get your own toilet and shower! It's nicer than my bathroom back at home!) in a shared common area. We stayed in one of the outside rooms and really enjoyed it. If you're in the area, this is definitely the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands