I enjoyed my stay overall at Pickled Parrot. Facilities were good and the rooms were clean. Overall the hostel was quite small and the common areas were quite crowded at times. It isn't a party hostel and there are quite a lot of rules, but I guess this makes for a pleasant experience for everyone!
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.