The main draw of this place is definitely its free WIFI considering that internet is pretty expensive in NZ. Breakfast is provided but when we woke up half an hour before breakfast is supposed to end, the bread had already run out. You maybe able to ask for more but we did not as we had our own food. Room and kitchen are both a little small, but it did not bother us that much. Bathrooms and room are all reasonably clean. Location-wise, it is walking distance to restaurants, bars and mini-mart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands