Paihia is a nice destiny to travel around Northland, from here you can go to many places, even Cape Reinga.
If you come, stay at this hostel.
Tha staff is very friendly, is comfortable, nice, and the most important very tidy and clean, I think is one of the cleanest backpacker where I´ve stayed.
But is a quiet hostel, so if you´re looking for a party one, maybe this is not the right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands