I stayed at this hostel twice throughout my travels and I totally loved it!
The location is beautiful, close to town, and right by the main beach. The facilities are cosy, comfortable, and very clean. It has a warm and friendly atmosphere and the management does a wonderful job of maintaining it.
Breakfast and Wifi are also included - which is not the case throughout NZ, so enjoy it!
I loved this place...and I highly recommend it as a great base to stay and see the surrounding area!
- Also Known As:
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel Paihia
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Hotel
- The Pickled Parrot Backpackers Paihia, Bay Of Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and relax at the Pickled Parrot. Enjoy free breakfast in this small personal hostel set in a sub tropical garden paradise. Friendly welcoming hosts, very clean accommodation, excellent kitchen facilities, all linen provided. Close to beach, restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your The Pickled Parrot Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.