I have been lucky enough to travel around New Zealand with work. I booked this hotel against the advice of a colleague, am I glad I did.
The Best Bits:
- Brand New
- Fresh and stylish decor
- Balcony with view of the water
- Separate spa bath and shower
- Separate Powder room
- Mini kitchenette
- Room service food "Excellent!"
- Staff service
Can't recommend this hotel highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the picturesque seaside village of Ahuriri. The Crown Hotel Napier is only 5 minutes to Napier and a short drive to the award winning vineyards of the Hawkes Bay. The hotel offers 39 contemporary guestrooms and suites with an additional 3 new luxury executive apartments. Choose from the elegant heritage suites in the original 1932 Crown Hotel building or the contemporary designed rooms overlooking the ocean. The Crown Hotel offers the ultimate combination of classic opulence and history to modern luxury and design. Offering full conference facilities, complimentary carparking, access to fitness centre, 2 bars and an award winning restaurant Milk & Honey…relax and indulge at a boutique hotel with timeless charm and genuine personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Crown Hotel Napier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Hotel Napier