“Family trip” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 134 Restaurants in Napier
Cuisines: European, Café, Pizza & Pasta, Bistro
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: We get excited about looking after people and offer sensational food and drink right by the sea. We open at first light and keep going until after the sun goes down. For current menus visit our website.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Family trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Most accommodating. Good prices delicious wine. Chefs willing to cook a vegetarian meal that wasn't on the menu. One vege meal was pretty small and perhaps wasn't worth the money but other meals worth it!

• Arabic first
Hastings, New Zealand
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

A nice place with great food, we did have a bit of a miss understanding about the menu through the hotel, we went for dinner and breakfast and can't fault the food, although the breakfast sausage was a little odd at that time if the day, that's just a personal option. The staff at breakfast were nice and friendly.

Wellington, New Zealand
“A lovely time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were looking for restaurant/café where I could have something tasteful and exciting that could match my food intolerances. We discovered it while driving alone the coast. This restaurant is a really good surprise. excellent lamb dish, beautiful presentation, good prices, fast service... A good value !

whakatane
“Excellent service and great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband has food intolerances and the waitress was very knowledgable and helpful. It made our dining experience a lovely
One I would go back again.

Visited July 2014
“Good food and wine selection, good breakfasts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I dined here on a Monday night for dinner and it was very busy. I sat at the larger communal table. The staff were a mixed bag - one girl was really good- friendly and chatty, the other would hardly crack a smile. I had the lamb dish which was enjoyable with some good red wine. I had the ice cream selection for dessert- I highly recommend the salted caramel- delicious.
I then had breakfast the next morning - poached eggs with mushrooms- which were very tasty, but not a large meal.
I found the same thing with the staff- one was friendly and helpful, the others - not at all.